Emphasis on the necessity of a disease-specific approach in palliative care Examines the needs of patients with advanced cancer in comparison to those with non-cancer disease Identifies the requirements of patients with different cancers Highlights complex therapeutic strategies with varying aims Explains basic principles familial cancer explained symptom control Palliative care provides comprehensive support for severely affected patients with any life-limiting or life-threatening diagnosis.
Experts in the field of familial cancer explained care and oncology describe in detail the needs of patients with advanced cancer in comparison to those with non-cancer disease and also identify the requirements of patients with different cancer entities.
Basic principles of symptom control are explained, with careful attention to therapy for pain associated with either the cancer or its treatment and to symptom-guided antineoplastic therapy.
Complex therapeutic strategies for palliative cancer patients are familial cancer explained that paraziti rect both cancer- and symptom-directed options and address a range of therapeutic aims.
Issues relating to drug use in palliative cancer care are fully explored, and a separate section is devoted to care in the final phase.
A range of organizational and policy issues are also discussed, and the book concludes by considering likely future developments in palliative care for cancer patients. Familial cancer explained Care in Oncology will be of particular interest to palliative care physicians who are interested in broadening the scope of their disease-specific knowledge, as well as to oncologists who wish to learn more about modern palliative care concepts relevant to their day-to-day work with cancer patients.
- It has been demonstrated that the human papillomavirus HPV type 16, a subtype of human papillomavirus carcinoma human papillomavirus, is present in the oropharyngeal carcinomas of non-smokers patients inclusive.
- Palliative Care in Oncology - autoinmatriculari.ro
- Aggressive variants of prostate cancer - Are we ready to apply specific treatment right now?
- The aim of current work is to update the information about the clinical practice implementation of molecular markers used for diagnosis, prognosis and individual therapy in women breast cancer.
- Tratarea oamenilor din giardia
- Markeri moleculari utilizaţi pentru diagnostic, prognostic şi terapie în cancerul mamar - review
- Cancer la plamani stadiul 4